Disclaimers, Terms, & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
How We Use Your Information
We collect personal data when you use or interact with our services, including when you register with us and make purchases from us (including processing of payment). This personal data may include name, address, phone number, username and password, email address, date of birth, payment information and location data. “Location data” means either approximate location or, with your consent, precise location. We use this data to create your account, enable your activity within our services, and to provide the services generally, including to develop, enhance, and improve our services and your experience. We also use this data for internal purposes related to certain research, analytics, innovation, testing, monitoring, customer communication, risk management, and administrative purposes.
We may collect your personal data when you engage with our online communities. This includes when you click on advertisements, interact with our social media pages, submit content, leave reviews, or otherwise enter information into comment fields, blogs, message boards, events, and other community forums sponsored by or affiliated with Beyond Elevated. Please note that our community forums are public, so we recommend that you exercise care in deciding what information and content you wish to disclose.
How You Use Our Information
Beyond Elevated shows no bias when publishing content. We do not promote joining certain companies over others, and our content is to be used as an information source only. The information presented is a representation for estimates and data purposes only. Accuracy is not guaranteed, but improves relative to the number of members we have using the site.
All members of Beyond Elevated must be at least 18 years of age.
You have the right to cancel your Beyond Elevated membership at any time. Simply cancel before your next transaction date with no additional fee. We do not provide refunds for any memberships prior to cancellation.
Email Collection and Usage Policy
Beyond Elevated will never sell, distribute, or lease your email address or your collected data to third parties. We will use your email address to communicate with you regarding Beyond Elevated’s products and services. You may opt-out from these email communications at any time.
GDPR Rights for EU/EEA Individuals
Subject to some limits, individuals in the EU and EEA countries have a number of rights regarding personal data collected by Beyond Elevated in the course of Beyond Elevated EUPS complaint handling, under certain conditions as described in the GDPR.
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information, and to receive that information in a commonly used format and to have it transferred to another data controller;
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information; or where Beyond Elevated no longer needs to retain the personal data, but you would like us to keep it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information.
If you need further assistance regarding the above rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law.
EU and EEA individuals also have the right to lodge a privacy complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority. Contact information for the EU data protection authorities can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
User-entered Information Verification
By accepting our Terms and Conditions, you agree to provide accurate information regarding your earnings, rankings, and company details. Beyond Elevated reserves the right to contact your company and verify the information you provide.
Beyond Elevated promotes products or services from our monthly subscribers on our site that have been thoroughly vetted and that we’ve determined will be valuable for you. Although Beyond Elevated receives commission for purchases made for these products or services, no money made from this website affects our review scores in any way.
The numbers represented in the rankings listed on this site are estimates entered by all members. Beyond Elevated does not represent these numbers as 100% accurate. These rankings are for information purposes only.
Beyond Elevated does not guarantee success and we do not warrant or represent that you will make money or profit in any way. Member earnings listed on our site are not to be considered an “average” result and individual results will vary greatly.